Forum Habbo Help Center - Habbo Help Center fait de toi, un winner. 

Forum Habbo Help Center Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 

FAQ
   Rechercher   Membres 

Profil         Connexion 

Waze and music players battle royale

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum Habbo Help Center Index du Forum -> Divers. -> Parlons musique.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin
Point(s): 26
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 14:32 (2018) Sujet du message: Waze and music players battle royale Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm running the latest version of HTC Evo 4G LTE running on MeanBean.
When I start Waze while playing music (Play Music, RocketPlayer, PlayerPro, etc), 4 out of 5 times the music stops as soon as the map comes up on my screen.
Often, when I get to know my music when I'm going to go home, I'll be able to go to my homepage, the Waze icon is visible in the bar, but when I try to switch back to Waze , I get my status bar and a black screen under it. The only way to recover from this is to kill the task or wait until it kills itself.
This is a huge problem (possibly problemS, but I suspect it's one problem) that I would like to fix. Please let me know what additional information is needed, and what I might be able to do to troubleshoot this problem.

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=657&t=59205
Promotional video production service 

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 14:32 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum Habbo Help Center Index du Forum -> Divers. -> Parlons musique. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template subMarine by SoSo