Forum Habbo Help Center - Habbo Help Center fait de toi, un winner. 

Forum Habbo Help Center Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 

FAQ
   Rechercher   Membres 

Profil         Connexion 

Music theory Learning plan.

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum Habbo Help Center Index du Forum -> Divers. -> Parlons musique.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin
Point(s): 58
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 09:34 (2017) Sujet du message: Music theory Learning plan. Répondre en citant

Hello lovey people, 

I've been messing around with musical instruments for years now. Pianos, guitars, violins. But never got around to studying music theory and I can barely read music sheet. 

I now have decided to take music seriously, and j want to know if you guys that are more knowable, could tell Me of a good strategy to learn music theory fast. Of course I'm not asking for a magic pill, so let's skip the "oh you think it's so easy huh? You gonna have to work" comments, cause I'm seriously looking to work my butt off for this. My goal is to learn music theory and learn it fast. So if you guys can *please* help me put together a routine that I can work with and a guideline of elements to study that would be awesome and much appreciated. 

A bit more background: So, I'll be using the piano to learn and practice music theory concepts. My goal is to produce and write my own music for media, like games, movies, commercials and whatnot, on computer software with sound libraries, so orchestration will be a topic I will need to get into as well. I'm not a very good piano player, never really practiced scales or anything, but I'm very creative and often improvise stuff up. 

So yeah! Thank you all for readying, and thanks in advance to whoever takes the time to help me out with this task. 
Have a nice day everybody !

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://forum.emusictheory.com/read.php?5,42529
advertising examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 09:34 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum Habbo Help Center Index du Forum -> Divers. -> Parlons musique. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template subMarine by SoSo