Forum Habbo Help Center - Habbo Help Center fait de toi, un winner. 

Forum Habbo Help Center Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 

FAQ
   Rechercher   Membres 

Profil         Connexion 

Teach me please!

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum Habbo Help Center Index du Forum -> Informations. -> Les projets du centre d'aide.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin
Point(s): 58
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Sep - 15:30 (2017) Sujet du message: Teach me please! Répondre en citant

Hiii...

In our line off work i (and i believe many of you) certain times have some customers asking me to teach them to do this or that! Today the request was for me to teach some customer how to install Mac OS on his macbook air so that he could format his macbook for selling.
I told him that i could do it for him (with a cost of course) but i wouldn't teach him how to do my work, because obviously its my livelyhood! (i don't go to my mechanic and ask him to teach me how to change the oil on my car...)
He understood, but i've had some costumers that don't understand and get very "surprised" when i tell them that if they pay me i'll do it for them. Once a coworker of mine had a client saying, when asked to do a fresh install on a windows computer: "but it's just putting the dvd on the computer and install, it's easy, why do i have to pay?" wich he replied "if it's so easy why don't you do it yourself?" (he shouldn't have said that but you should've seen the guys face lol).
So have you ever had this kind of requests from costumers? what do you do?

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://www.technibble.com/forums/threads/teach-me-please.75028/

Landing page video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Sep - 15:30 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum Habbo Help Center Index du Forum -> Informations. -> Les projets du centre d'aide. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template subMarine by SoSo